With the start of the new month, Hoard has launched live chat customer support capabilities. Already recognized for stellar response rates, information, and interaction, the Hoard customer support team has added live chat to the ticket system and email foundation to guide our community with product and service offerings — as well as investment interest in the crowdsale, which started on September 15, 2018.
Support efforts are often afterthoughts. Hoard has assembled a team of industry professionals to ensure that users, advocates, partners, investors, and others gain a valuable experience. They are empowered to address challenges and resolve issues quickly. By focusing on the necessary support processes early, the team is preparing for the official public availability of the Hoard mobile wallet in the coming weeks.
Aside from providing relevant and timely answers, our support channel also serves as a funnel into our knowledge base at https://support.hoardinvest.com. Learning from these interactions allows us to direct engineering, business development, marketing, and other efforts. These insights improve current and future Hoard offerings.
Live chat customer support details
Hoard’s new live chat functionality connects to our support team environment through an integration with Zendesk.
- Please visit our support site and scroll to the bottom right of the page to click on the pink widget.
- On computer screens, you’ll see a pink “Support” button — while mobile devices will show a pink “?” icon.
- Initially, users can explore relevant articles.
- If that doesn’t provide an appropriate solution, the option to start a live chat or open a ticket is provided.
- The process is described in more detail in this customer support post.
Initial support will be available in the English language from Monday through Friday, during the hours of 2pm-8pm GMT/10am-4pm EST.
Please reach out and let us know how we can better serve the Hoard community.