Hoard is excited to announce our second week of winners in the #HoardVote community coin competition. We’d like to congratulate these four second-round organizations, teams, and communities:
- HexxCoin ($HXX) is an open source, community-driven, and privacy-focused project.
- NIX ($NIX) makes Bitcoin, altcoins, and other tokens anonymous by using the NIX Platform.
- Bitcoin Private ($BTCP) is a Bitcoin & ZClassic fork-merge with a focus on making private cryptocurrency transactions mainstream.
- Blocktrade ($BTT) is a top-tier trading facility for security tokens, crypto assets, crypto-traded indices, and other tokenized assets.
We opened voting to active cryptocurrency communities who wanted their coin listed in the Hoard mobile wallet application and upcoming decentralized exchange (DEX). The aforementioned winners will receive priority coin support, being among the first listed for free with the help of our development team.
How do we choose the winners?
When selecting the winners for each #HoardVote round, we consider the following:
- Qualifying number of votes
- Enthusiastic community beyond just voting, including Telegram activity and social interaction
- Extensive documentation for developer audiences, including active open-source and GitHub involvement
- Solid alignment with the Hoard vision and initial focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, particularly the ERC-20 standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to implement tokens
Remember – the vote continues!
Keep encouraging your communities to vote, whether you’ve already won or not. We’ll continue to select new coins for initial and free listing over the coming weeks. In addition, those who achieve a minimum of 5,000 votes will automatically have their coin status updated. This makes them eligible for a grand prize drawing that includes 50,000 HOARD tokens, 2 free Hoard Masternodes, and featured listings within the Hoard platform.
Hoard, open source, and GitHub
By sharing our codebase with the development community, it’s as easy as adding a token’s logo to the wallet with two functions of code to allow organizations to submit your coin for inclusion — even if you don’t win the vote.
There’s still time to have your project included through the Hoard vote! Rally your communities for the next round. Remember, you can track the progress of your coin through our real-time leaderboard.