Hoard is excited to announce our first week winners in the #HoardVote community coin competition. We’d like to congratulate these seven first-round organizations, teams, and communities:
- Bulwark ($BWK) is a privacy-based crypto project, focusing on hardware development and user freedom.
- CPChain ($CPC) is a new distributed infrastructure for the next-generation Internet of Things (IoT).
- Airtoken ($AIR) facilitates the transfer of mobile airtime and currency, payments for goods and services, and a peer-to-peer micro lending platform.
- Adbank ($ADB) is a powerful ad platform built on the Ethereum blockchain to remove middlemen and dramatically reduce the $50B problem of ad fraud using AI.
- Halo ($HALO) is an all-in-one cryptocurrency management platform.
- ECC ($ECC) is an open source, innovative multi-chain platform.
- Flash ($FLASH) is a reinvention of Litecoin, built to scale for worldwide commerce and fast enough to handle everyday transactions.
As revealed last week, we opened voting to active cryptocurrency communities who wanted their coin listed in the Hoard mobile wallet application and our upcoming decentralized exchange (DEX). The response was incredible, resulting in thousands of participants. The aforementioned winners will receive priority coin support, being listed first and for free with the help of our development team.
How do we choose the winners?
We look to the following when selecting the winners for each round and this will continue throughout the #HoardVote:
- Qualifying number of votes
- Enthusiastic community beyond just voting, including Telegram activity and social interaction
- Extensive documentation for developer audiences, including active open-source and GitHub involvement
- Solid alignment with the Hoard vision and initial focus on Bitcoin and Ethereum, particularly the ERC-20 standard used for smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain to implement tokens
“We’ve been pleasantly surprised by the overwhelming interest with the #HoardVote,” said Jason Davis, CEO of Hoard. “We are learning about so many solid communities and projects that we were unaware of before this began, as well as understanding more about those we did. Amazing teams, organizations and communities illustrating the potential of blockchain and cryptocurrency. Hoard is in good company!”
Don’t forget – Hoard is open-sourced and the vote continues!
If you were selected as a winner this week or not, keep encouraging your communities to vote. We’ll continue to select new coins for initial and free listing over the coming weeks. In addition, those who achieve a minimum of 5,000 votes will automatically have their coin status updated. This makes them eligible for a grand prize drawing that includes 50,000 HOARD tokens, 2 free Hoard Masternodes, and featured listings within the Hoard platform.
Hoard reinforces the open source community and releases our codebases on GitHub. We have already shared the mobile wallet code and will soon be announcing additional elements. Why mention this? By sharing our codebase with the development community, it’s as easy as adding a token’s logo to the wallet with two functions of code to allow organizations to submit your coin for inclusion — even if you don’t win the vote.
There’s still time to have your project included through the Hoard vote! Rally your communities for the second round. Remember, you can track the progress of your coin through our real-time leaderboard.